Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Introduction

Hey Class,I am not a big blogging or social networking fan but am starting to understand its importance. I have always liked my privacy so sharing my opinions and everyday thoughts for the world to see is a little out of my comfort zone. I, personally, prefer the discussion board in the online classroom, since it's a bit more private, but I will happily keep up with everyone for the semester. About me, I grew up in San Diego and graduated high school there. I earned my undergraduate degree at Central WA University in Consumer Science, worked for about five years in sales, and headed back to school at Lipscomb. I earned a MBA with a specialization in Acct in 2003. I currently work for Columbia State Community College. I am in my first class at MTSU and am hopeful I can earn a EDS in Leadership in the next few years. I will look forward to getting to know everyone in the coming semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment